If you are willing to make a 6 month commitment to yourself and you want what we have to offer, here are a few of the goals you can achieve while living at the Path of Hope Halfway House:
- Living Clean and Sober One Day At A Time
- Make the connection today and let healing begin...
ADMISSION PROCEDURES and REQUIREMENTS
- All applicants for admission shall be required to provide a complete set of treatment records which will include psycho-social history
- Presenting substance abuse and any mental health diagnoses
- TB screening results (last 6 months)
- Recent physical (last 30 days)
- All applicants will be interviewed before acceptance into our halfway house program.
- Must furnish proof of participation in a licensed substance abuse program.
- Two weeks rent due at time of acceptance into program ($125.00 per week)
- On the first day of admission new residents will complete an intake with a Substance Abuse Counselor
- Must be able to maintain employment and/or full time education.
- Must have social security card and driver’s license or state ID.
- Must agree to participate in halfway house program for a minimum of six months.
- All residents must be willing to do volunteer work in the community.
- If you are prescribed medication, please come with a signed Dr.'s order and at least a thirty day supply of your meds & available refills.
Your Choice For Recovery Can Start Here!